Flaxmere House offers different choices from either a Buffet or Cocktail Style Reception all under one roof of this 440sqm venue on a private tranquil setting in the Bethells Valley near Bethells Beach and the Cascades. The rest is done for you and organised by our Professional Wedding Planner and Coordinators for up to 80 guests from as little as $8,995 - $14,995. Read More
Wedding Packages Auckland NZ
Did you know that, in 2019, the average Australian love birds spent a whopping $32,333 on their wedding day? Nearly 10% of newlyweds went as high as $60,000, with most couples admitting they had gone almost $10,000 over their initial budget. All of these eye-watering figures amounts to one thing, wedding costs can spiral out of control!
Tie the Knot With Our All-Inclusive Wedding Packages
Here at Flaxmere House, we want to put an end to your wedding blues and give you the luxury you desire at a price that is affordable, fixed and easy to understand. The largest drain on the average wedding budget is the venue cost, quickly followed by catering. Flaxmere House provide excellent all-inclusive wedding packages in Auckland, that take care of everything, starting from as little as $6,995.
I’m Planning My Wedding- How Can You Help?
Take a deep breath, we know it’s stressful! Almost immediately after you’ve asked the big question and agreed to start your new lives together, the panic sets in. Who will you invite? How much can you afford to spend? Who knew flowers could cost that much? It’s important to stay calm, and never forget why you are doing this. A celebration of your relationship, and the marriage to come, should be something you both enjoy and cherish as a memory for years after. That’s why we have come up with our top tips for wedding planning to keep you on the straight and narrow.
- Set a budget - It seems like an obvious point, but an important one. It is possible to have the day you have dreamed of at a price you can afford, but you need to know what you are working with in order to keep spending on track. Our affordable wedding packages include everything you need to have a stunning ceremony and reception at a fraction of the cost of the average Kumeu wedding venue<.
- Decide on your guests - An intimate wedding has more benefits than just cost, but a reduced guest list does have financial advantages. Think about who you really want to share this moment with. Flaxmere House can comfortably cater for up to 80 guests, with accommodation for 20, and overflow options available.
- Book your venue as early as possible - Wedding venues in West Auckland get snapped up quickly, and Flaxmere House is no exception to this rule. Wherever you are planning to tie the knot, avoid disappointment by reserving your spot as early as possible.
- Book your celebrant - The same reasons for booking your Auckland wedding venue early apply to great celebrants, too! Luckily Flaxmere House includes the officiant in our ceremony package, so that’s another load off your mind!
- Get your photographer, flowers and catering sorted - Everything needs to be just so – but Flaxmere House can wrap up your wedding with a great big bow. We include all these trimmings in our packages to take the fuss out of your planning!
- Think about accommodation - One of the wonderful benefits of a venue like ours is that accommodation is included. Party all night and then fall into gorgeous bed linen in our luxury beds. Bliss.
Proud To Have The Best Wedding Packages NZ Has To Offer
The best part? Our wedding packages include the use of our hot-shot wedding planner! In the run up, and on the day, we’ll hold your hand every step of the way.
For pictures, ideas and tips follow us on Instagram @Flaxmere129. To enquire about your wedding day call us on (09) 810 8188 today!
2022 - 2023 WEDDING PACKAGES Inxluding Accommodation for Bride & Groom only
- 20 Guests Package up to $8,995
- 40 Guests Package up to $10,995
- 60 Guests Package up to $12,995
- 80 Guests Package up to $14,995
- Additionnal guests at $140 per person
- Flaxmere House Venue Hire
- Tables, Chairs, Table Linen, Napkins, Cutlery, Plates, Glassware
- Centrepieces & Styling
- A Wedding Planner with Itinerary and Seating Plan
- Wait Staff
- BYO Wine, Beer, Cider & Juice
- Catering with Pre-wedding Food Tasting
- Acess to our recommended contractors with discounted rates
Accommodation for extra guests at $250 per room, per night.
Accommodation for full house Wedding night for 20 people $2,000 ( Minium 2 nights stay or event )
- Cleaning Fee & Recycling Fee $450
- Linen for accommodation (1 to 2 nights) $20pp
- Linen for accommodation (3 to 4 nights) $30pp
- Linen for accommodation (5 to 7 nights) $40p
- Full House Linen Set Up Minimum $200
- Extra catering charges: Rehearsal Dinner Gourmet BBQ at $55.00 pp
- Add Continental or Cooked Breakfasts from $18 - $28pp
- Add Lunch or Dinner $30 - $65pp
- Non Alcoholic Punch $2pp
20% DISCOUNT FOR WINTER WEDDINGS
Check-in 2:00pm – Check-out 10.30am
- One Extra night stay $1500
- Two Extra night stay $3000
- Five Extra night stay $6000
- Early check in $150 per hr
- Late check out $150 per hr
- Save on package cost
- No ceremony deduct $750
Alyssa and Duane Highlight Wedding Video from Greg Campbell Wedding Video on Vimeo.
Download wedding itinerary example
Coast 2 Coast Menu Flaxmere House Brochure Floor Plan